Save time and money by taking advantage of statewide contract # SBPO15200544
WEX was awarded the State of Idaho Fleet card contract. Local Idaho municipalities and government agencies can leverage this contract – without the need for an RFP. The State has already done the due diligence, and you can now take advantage of the state’s procurement contract. You get the tools you need to manage your fleet – acceptance at 90 percent of retail fueling locations nationwide, control over fleet purchases, comprehensive reporting and world class Customer Service.
Manage, track, control and save up to 15 percent* with these great benefits:
- Broader Acceptance – accepted at over 90 percent of US retail fuel locations
- Valuable Rebates – off all monthly retail transactions charged to your account
- Special Pricing – no setup or monthly card fees usually charged to new accounts
- Real-Time Online Account Access – to control, manage and track fleet purchases
- Tax Exemption and Reporting – for qualified fleets to significantly reduce accounting and administrative time
- 24/7 Customer Service – a knowledgeable representative is always available to help you and your drivers
- WEXPay™ – gives you access to out-of-network fuel and service providers, reducing the number of sites where drivers would have to use an alternative form of payment
- Roadside Assistance – keep your drivers covered while they are on the road, available 24 hours a day
- Fuel Site Mapping Mobile Application – WEX Connect helps drivers locate the lowest price fuel stations based on their current location
WEX gives you the convenience and control of a universal fleet card!
Government Account Manager
* Actual savings may vary