The safety and security of our employees, customers and partners remains our number one priority.
We’ve been committed to serving our customers and partners for over three decades and we remain committed to serving you even in the most challenging times. COVID-19 and this global pandemic has changed the way business looks. Whether you are operating at limited or full capacity, business is different. We know you may have questions and we’re here to help.
Manage Your Account
- Online 24/7: We strongly encourage you to continue to use our digital tools and other resources to access and manage your account(s) 24/7 – from any remote location, anywhere. You can access your account(s) online at your convenience. From there, you can view transactions, manage cards or policies, find fueling locations, check balances, pay your bill, and more. It’s easier and faster (in most cases) to manage your account digitally.
More Digital Tools
- DriverDash Mobile Payments: For WEX Fleet cards, you can limit contact at the pump by using DriverDash to authorize the fuel pump directly from the vehicle at participating locations. Click here to learn more.
- Mobile Apps: Find available fueling locations, and more using our mobile apps (WEX Connect, EFS CardControl, Fleet One CardControl). Download for free in the App Store or Google Play.
- CAT Scale Mobile Payments: Truck drivers never have to leave their truck when weighing, when using their EFS or Fleet One card in the CAT Scale Weigh My Truck mobile app. Download for free in the App Store or Google Play.
- Virtual Payments: Reduces handling of paper checks and provides flexibility to run an efficient AP or procure-to-pay process from anywhere – plus the added benefit of generating alternative revenue in a time businesses need it most. Want more information? Click here.
Your Account is Protected
Fraudsters and cyber criminals remain a real threat. WEX is committed to keeping your account and personal information secure. Our dedicated anti-fraud team uses state of the art technology to monitor every transaction in real time, 24/7—and there are things you can do to help.
Don’t share your account info
WEX will never ask you for account credentials or confidential info. If you suspect the validity of a phone call or email from WEX, call the number on the back of your card.
Update your contact info
Make sure we have your current email and phone number on file. Log in to your account to edit this information.
Review your transactions regularly. If you ever see suspicious activity, call the number on the back of your card.
- Remember we offer FDIC-insured services that can help you manage short term cash flow. Want to speak to someone? Click here.
- Don’t forget you can pay your bill online by logging into your account 24/7