by WEX Health
The WEX SPARK Health 2019 conference may be over, but we’re still reflecting on the spectacular time we recently spent with our Partners in Miami Beach sparking ideas and discussion about our industry and our platform. In case you missed it, you can read all about SPARK on our blog, where we covered everything from the wisdom of motivational keynote speaker Mel Robbins to our Partner Excellence award winners to our rollout of HSA Day and our forthcoming consumer research report.
Now that we’re settled back in at WEX Health’s offices across the country, we’ve been enjoying reading Partners’ thoughts on this year’s conference. In addition to the survey we sent to all 750+ attendees, we’ve been receiving texts and emails and social media dispatches filled with feedback that affirms our belief that this was our best conference yet. And of course, we’ve also gotten plenty of fodder and ideas for making next year’s conference even more memorable.
Here are some of the things you told us about your SPARK Health 2019 experience:
Unsolicited email feedback
- “Congratulations to the WEX Health team for organizing such an amazing conference. It was extremely well-organized, informative, thought-proving and FUN. All of us walked away with renewed enthusiasm and a much richer understanding and appreciation of WEX’s capabilities.”
- “Thanks again for a great conference. I know how much work it is leading up to the event and then the event itself. Appreciate the time and look forward to next steps.”
- “We attend between 6-10 conferences a year and this [WEX SPARK Health 2019] is by far the best—year in and year out. The venue was fantastic, the food was top-shelf and plentiful, along with beverages. From a content perspective, the sessions where broad yet rich, and we really appreciated the Mel Robbins keynote as well. We plan to expand our attendance next year and are excited the event will be in Las Vegas.”
- “Thank you for the support you provide to us. I appreciate the [Partner Excellence award] nomination and ultimate winning of the award. We are humbled and appreciative at the same time. It is an honor to be recognized and singled out amongst all the other talented partners. When speaking with other Partners, we always agree on one thing and that’s that the biggest advantage WEX has against the competition is that you guys get the relationship and service concept better than anything else. We don’t require perfection, but when we need something WEX is always there to support and help.”
Feedback in conversation
- “This is the best workshop I’ve ever been to.”
- “Between your session (on customization) and the one right after, I’m really excited to start updating our portal!”
Feedback from prospective Partners
- “Best conference ever—so much substance … Plus, it was fun!”
- “It was great to see you again and also to meet the broader team at WEX and the clearly loyal enthusiasts that you all have created.”
- “Thank you so much for hosting us! It was a fantastic experience for both of us. We learned a lot and we love your company culture – would love to work together!”
- “We were blown away by the details you shared about the nominees [during the Partner Excellence awards]. [The competitor we used to work with] would never have known that much about what their Partners do. And the fact that the PAEs [WEX Health Partner Account Executives] had that much business insight to write up a great nomination would never happen. This is a first-class event. The amount of partner-to-partner information shared is a new experience for us.”
We’re already looking forward to next year, and we hope you are, too.
For more on SPARK Health 2019, have a look at the #WEXSPARK2019 hashtag on Twitter.