As WEX continues to innovate and grow, our company, people and culture land more often among the headlines. To capture WEX-related media coverage in one place, we’re launching this new “WEX in the News” blog series.
Here’s a look at what’s been reported about us over the past month or so:
Our fleet card deal with Shell
Our announcement on June 4 that WEX will issue and operate Shell’s full portfolio of commercial fleet cards in the U.S. and Canada resulted in a flurry of media coverage:
- Market likes WEX fleet-card deal with Shell—Mainebiz.com
- WEX to Issue Shell’s Commercial Fleet Cards—PYMNTS.com
- WEX and Shell team up for commercial fleet cards—FleetOwner.com
- Wex, Shell close North America fuel card deal—GlobalFleet.com
Our partnership with Raízen and expansion into Brazil
Our first-ever WEX Health Clear Insights Report
In early May, WEX Health issued its inaugural Clear Insights report, revealing how consumers view and engage with their healthcare benefits. Our goal with the report was to educate our WEX Health partners, help improve employee education programs and provide the media with trends, data and insights on health care. The report has garnered some strong media results including:
- Workers Indicate Need for More Education and Guidance on Health Care—HR Daily Advisor
- 64% of Employees Say Financial Incentives Boost Member Engagement—HealthPayerIntelligence.com
- Education Key to HDHP and HSA Engagement—PLANSPONSOR
- 82% of high-deductible health plan members feel they make more informed health decisions—Becker’s Hospital Review
- This month, The Glass Hammer, a career resource for women, published this piece on Virgen Tracey, a WEX senior team leader.
- The site also featured Anna George, WEX’s head of product for Asia Pacific, here.
For more on WEX, our employees and why we’re a great a place to work, continue exploring our blog.