Tools for supplier acceptance
To save time and money with electronic payments, your suppliers have to accept them. WEX is an expert at explaining the benefits and onboarding suppliers, making it easy for you to share the true value of electronic supplier payments with more of your partners.
Don’t worry about getting suppliers on board with electronic payments – it’s one of our specialties. We have extensive experience promoting the benefits, including increased efficiency, lower fraud risk, and faster payment.
- Get help identifying your best supplier candidates for e-payments
- Get support engaging, enrolling and enabling suppliers to receive e-payments
- Enjoy ongoing assistance with discount administration and payment resolution
WEX payment network
WEX has greatly simplified AP for buyers by creating a vast network of suppliers that have informed us how and when they want to be paid through the WEX Payment Network.
- Send a single file
- Reduce payment overhead
- Enhance payment security
WEX supplier portal
Streamline receipt of payments and remittance information in one secure, easy-to-use online application.
- Connect with multiple payers across AP providers
- View and download transaction and remittance information
- Get real-time updates to payment status
Before you can benefit from electronic payments, suppliers have to want them
The perfect payment is one that works for both buyer and supplier, and unlocks additional value through speed, ease and security. WEX helps you get there with benefits for companies in a broad range of industries:
- Increase supplier adoption of electronic payments
- Deliver a better supplier experience
- Maximize your value to clients by maximizing acceptance of virtual payments
- Deepen client relationships with a stronger, streamlined payments offering
- Offer an ever-increasing network of suppliers who accept virtual payments
- Simplify payments and reconciliation for your customers
- Reduce cost and increase efficiency no matter how busy the travel season gets
- Control supplier overcharges and manual oversight of payments