Supplier segmentation and onboarding
While you see the value in migrating to electronic payments, it’s not going to work if your suppliers aren’t accepting them. And you may not have the staff or experience to help them see the benefits of changing. Fortunately, we do. WEX makes it easy for buyers and suppliers to switch by providing everything you need for success.
WEX is expert at identifying suppliers who are good prospects for switching to electronic payments. You just tell us who you work with and we handle the rest.
We reach out to suppliers to help them understand the benefits of electronic payments and capture the information needed to successfully process their payments.
Our role isn’t finished when your suppliers are signed up. We provide training and support, discount administration, and payment resolution should there ever be an issue.
Corporate Accounts Payable
Switch to electronic payments to reduce overhead, increase security, negotiate better terms for faster payments, and create more revenue from bills you’re already paying.
Increase spend volume and maximize the benefits of electronic payments for your corporate clients by ensuring optimized supplier acceptance.
WEX supplier portal
Streamline receipt of payments and remittance information in one secure, easy-to-use online application.
- Connect with multiple payers across AP providers
- View and download transaction and remittance information
- Get real-time updates to payment status
Supplier enablement is a critical step in the switch to electronic payments
The more payments you make, the more value you’ll get from switching to electronic payments. But you need to ensure your suppliers are interested and engaged. WEX can help with the transition in all these industries:
- Increase supplier adoption of electronic payments
- Deliver a better supplier experience
- Increase the reach of your electronic payments network for clients
- Maximize benefits by onboarding suppliers faster
- Increase the reach of your electronic payments network
- Simplify payments and reconciliation for your customers