The WEX Privacy Notice and this summary apply to WEX’s (and its affiliates) websites and Services that link to the Notice.
WEX and its affiliates takes its data protection responsibilities seriously. Below are some of the highlights of our Privacy Notice.
What We Do
WEX is a global provider of corporate payment solutions. You can find out more about WEX at https://www.wexinc.com/about/ or by contacting us using the information in the How to Contact Us section.
Collection and Uses of Your Personal Information
- We collect and use information about you for a variety of reasons such as if you use one of our website(s) or online services, purchase or receive one of our services, are identified as a potential customer, work with us as a business partner, or apply for employment with WEX.
- We will use your personal information for the purpose it was collected and will not use it for a different purpose without first asking for your permission.
Your Choices and Rights
WEX respects your rights in how your personal information is used and shared. You may request access or corrections to your personal Information and make choices about the kinds of marketing materials you receive (or choose not to receive marketing from WEX at all).
Sharing Your Personal Information
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of operating our business, delivering, improving, and customizing our Services, sending marketing and other communications related to our business, and for other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law or otherwise with your consent.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties so they may share information about their products and services. You may opt-out of WEX sharing with third parties for their marketing purpose by contacting us using the information in the How to Contact Us section.
- We will ask your permission before sharing your personal information with third parties for any purpose other than the reason you provided it for or as otherwise stated in our Privacy Notice.
WEX is committed to protecting your personal information and implements physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with our Privacy Notice and the data protection laws, or if you wish to exercise your rights, we encourage you to first contact us using the contact details below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes and will make every reasonable effort to honor your wish to exercise your rights as quickly as possible and, in any event, within the timescales provided by data protection laws.
Mail: WEX Inc.
97 Darling Avenue
South Portland, ME USA 04106
To find out more about our privacy practices, see the full version of the WEX Privacy Notice.
To find out more about WEX Health's privacy practices, see the WEX Health Privacy Notice and for more information about WEX Health and the California Consumer Privacy Act, see the WEX Health CCPA Notice.
To find out more about eNett privacy practices, see the eNett Privacy Notice.
To find out more about Optal privacy practices, see the Optal Privacy Notice.