Streamline your payments with virtual cards
Use WEX virtual cards instead of paper checks to save time and money, and reduce the risk of fraud.
Use virtual cards to pay suppliers
Modernize the way you pay suppliers
Virtual cards increase payments security, simplify supplier payments, and improve efficiency in accounts payable payments. Start saving time and money, and improve the payment experience for your suppliers.
- Simplify how you pay key suppliers using our single-use virtual card number (VCN) payments
- Improve your bottom line by earning rebates and eliminating the cost of issuing checks
- Rely on WEX’s knowledgeable, responsive customer service and relationship managers from onboarding to supplier engagement to process management
- Utilize WEX’s straightforward file uploads and web service APIs, with no need to integrate with another system
- Save time with reporting, analysis, and self-service on one platform
Virtual cards are the simple, secure way to pay suppliers
Streamline payments and earn financial incentives
Virtual card functionality on the WEX payment platform puts you in control of your payments process by enabling a single-use card number, while delivering comprehensive information to your accounting department.
Get more with WEX virtual cards
With WEX virtual payments, you also have access to a cloud-based payment platform, and experts helping to maximize supplier acceptance.
WEX payment processing
With WEX’s cloud-based, intuitive processor, your payments are secure and efficient.
WEX supplier enablement
To help increase your rebate revenue, WEX works with suppliers throughout their journey with WEX. This helps maximize the number of your suppliers that accept virtual card payment.
WEX accounts payable
Modernize the way you automate accounts payable by switching to virtual payments.You will reduce manual processes and fraud risk, and improve your bottom line.
Insights for the payments industry
Artificial intelligence is shaping the future of payment optimization
Recent reports show check fraud is on the rise, it's time to switch to virtual card payments
Subscribe to our Corporate Payments Edge newsletter and follow us on social media to keep up with the latest payments innovations.
"*" indicates required fields