by WEX Benefits
Another memorable WEX SPARK is winding down! Our three-day virtual event featuring benefits industry and HR experts wraps up today with our Resource Rally and multiple Roundtable Discussions. While another SPARK will soon be a memory, our commitment to our partners is ongoing. Our recently announced Circle of Excellence is another way we are delivering on that commitment.
What is Circle of Excellence?
Circle of Excellence recognizes the top echelon of the WEX partner community. Chosen annually, they are recognized because of their passion and commitment to our shared mission of simplifying benefits for everyone.
What do Circle of Excellence recipients receive?
These partners will receive perks throughout the year, including:
- An all-expenses paid trip to our Executive Summit
- Expanded roundtable access
- Ambassador access (an assigned WEX executive)
- Recognition in logos and materials
- A plaque
- A pin
- Two registrations to WEX SPARK 2022
- Preferred access to engagement
Circle of Excellence 2020 partners include:
- Alerus Financial
- Associated Bank
- Baker Tilly Vantagen
- Bank of America
- Benefit Strategies LLC
- Chard Snyder
- Consolidated Admin Services
- HSA Bank
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- McGriff Employee Benefit Solutions
- Paylocity Holding Corporation
- PNC Bank
- Proflex Administrators
- Sentinel Benefits & Financial Group