WEX virtual payments manager
Whether you’re making a one-time payment or a recurring series, you can use virtual cards to simplify and increase the security of every transaction. That’s because each payment can only be used for a specific purchase with a specific supplier. And it all happens automatically.
Easily issue one-time or recurring payments through WEX’s secure web portal – or use APIs to integrate your existing system with ours and do it automatically.
Our online analytics make it easy to track any payment – and the details that go with it – to improve purchase management.
Our virtual card platform easily integrates with ERP and General Ledger software to reduce effort and errors.
Virtual cards for travel companies
Reduce costs and increase efficiency when paying suppliers around the world, no matter
how busy the travel season gets.
Virtual cards for corporate AP
Companies can save time and money by shifting payments from ACH or checks to virtual card payments that take less time and effort to program and reconcile.
WEX payment management system
Find a new way to automate Accounts Payable by reducing manual labor, reimbursement and reconciliation, as well as the risk of fraud.
WEX payment processor
Our innovative, cloud-based processor is a faster, more reliable way to authorize and clear card transactions.
WEX payment network
Simplify transactions with a vast – and growing – network of suppliers already enrolled to be paid in their preferred method through WEX.
WEX supplier portal
Our advanced remittance delivery channel streamlines how suppliers receive payment information and remittance data in one secure, easy-to-use application.
Virtual payments have benefits from speed to simplicity to security
Thanks to their ease of delivery and ability to thwart fraudulent transactions, virtual cards are the right choice for businesses in a variety of industries:
- Manage one-time and recurring supplier payments
- Make AP reconciliation faster and easier
- Find more revenue potential in your payments offerings
- Build stronger relationships with corporate clients
- Simplify payments and reconciliation for your customers
- Go where business takes you with payments in 200+ countries and 20+ currencies
- Control chargebacks by completing transactions for the agreed-upon amount
- Send payments in local currencies and save 3% by avoiding foreign exchange fees