Women of WEX mission
Women of WEX is a community of female-identified employees and allies where members can connect, share a sense of community, and have an important voice in the success of our company. This inclusive global group fosters the continued success of women at WEX by creating a supportive environment to:
- Discuss topics relevant to women in the workplace
- Foster a climate of diversity and inclusion
- Empower personal and professional growth through programs, activities, and events
WoW United Way Holiday Gift Packaging
Women of WEX gathers annually during the holiday season to give back to the communities in which we live and work.
Guest speaker series
Women of WEX has produced several events featuring WEX executives and women from our Board speaking about the challenges and wins they’ve experienced as career women.
WoW Networking Events
Women of WEX hosts a networking event annually to foster community and generate opportunities for connection and finding common ground.
- Guest speaker Melody Wilding joined us to speak about Imposter Syndrome and how to overcome it
- Executive roundtable conversation: “Career stories and strategies” – WEX female executives spoke about both challenges and wins in their careers and gave advice on strategies for overcoming hurdles along the way
- Guest speaker Dr. Rebecca Shiner: “Tolerating uncertainty and how to cope with the unpredictable”
- “Authentic Leadership” with guest speaker and facilitator Tara Jenkins – hybrid event with both in-person and remote attendees participating in break-out sessions and networking opportunities