Now fuel any vehicle with the acceptance, control and support you expect from WEX.
Does your business use a mix of heavy trucks, vans, sedans and other vehicles?
WEX developed Cross Roads with mixed-fleet customers to create one of the first fully closed-loop networks across retail and high-speed diesel locations. The offer combines all the benefits WEX cards are known for – competitive pricing, integrated reporting and convenience, matchless product controls and the largest proprietary network of accepting merchants – plus thousands of added savings made available through the WEX EDGE Savings Network. Among those added savings are truck stop fuel discounts that average 15 cents per gallon, as well as special pricing on a myriad of fleet business expenses including tires, office supplies, mobile phone plans and more.
Cross Roads, combined with the WEX EDGE Savings Network, will offer fleets these industry-leading features:
- Acceptance: Fuel anywhere within the WEX network of 160,000 + fueling sites and truck stops. Including Pilot Flying J, Love’s, TA and many truck stop independents.
- Savings: Enjoy a fuel discount network averaging 15 cents per gallon at more than 3,400 travel center or truck stop locations nationwide – plus nationwide savings on office suppliers, wireless plans, tires and more.
- Management: Track all your fuel spend, regardless of vehicle type, in one bill, using a single reporting system.
- Control: 99.8 percent Level III data and custom spending controls help beat fraud and misuse.
- Integration: Data integrates with WEX ClearView to offer visual analysis on diesel fueling.
- Support: Our U.S.-based customer service reps are always ready, 24/7.
- Alerts: A daily savings report sent right to your inbox documenting the day’s per gallon discount by merchant, to help fleets manage and control expenses.
See why thousands of U.S. businesses fuel with WEX every day: competitive pricing, integrated reporting, industry-leading cost controls, wide acceptance, and the best customer support in the business.